Cenik Chemicals Limited policy is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected and we comply with all data protection regulations at all times. Should we ask you to provide information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. For the purpose of trading Cenik Chemicals may hold data that could be defined as “personal”. This data, is gathered from prior trading activities and ongoing business activities, will have been received verbally, in writing or electronically. We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job title
- Contact information including email address, business address, telephone number.
- Demographic information such as postcode, mailing list preferences.
- Other information relevant to customer surveysand offers.
- Technicaldata including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, webbrowser type, traffic data and location data.
- Usage data including how you use our website,products and services.
All personal data will only be used by Cenik Chemicals forlawful purposes. We require this information to understand your needs and to provideyou with an optimised service. We may use the data for:
- Internal record keeping.
- Processing of orders and enquiries.
- Optimise our products and services.
- We may send useful marketing emails about products,offers or other information using the contact details which you have provided.
Data processing and storage
Cenik Chemicals is committed to being transparent about how wehandles personal data and to protect the privacy and security of personal data tomeet its data protection obligations under all laws and regulations. Dataprotected includes any personal data held on computer, email and paper records.Cenik Chemicals will never give personal data to thirdparties unless we are contractually or legally obliged to do so or the datasubject request Cenik Chemicals do so. We are committed to ensuring that your information issecure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put inplace suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard andsecure the information we collect online.
Rights in connection with their personal data
It is important that the personal data we hold is accurateand up to date. Individuals should keep us informed if personal data changes.The company cannot be held responsible for any errors in personal data in thisregard unless individuals have notified the company of the change. Data subjects have a number of statutory rights. Subject tocertain conditions, and in certain circumstances, they have the right to:
- Request access to their personal data.
- Request rectification of their personal data.
- Request the erasure of their personal data.
- Restrict processing of their personal data.
- Object to the processing of their personal data.
- Data portability.
If the reader wishes to exercise any of these rights, pleasesee the contact details below.
Disposal of records
Personal data is disposed of in a way that protects therights and freedoms of data subject and in line with the secure disposal procedures.
Link to other website
Cenik Chemicals website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Cenik Chemicals cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such websites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Change of the privacy statement
Changes may be made to this privacy statement from time-to-time, any new version will be posted in its place on the website. Contact If individuals have questions about how we handle their personal data, they are able to contact us. This can be done by completion of the contact form on the company’s website or email (email@example.com) clearly explaining their request.